Cream Passionel Chocolatey Bites
Sweet, rich, yet nutritious enough to make at least weekly
For about 10 bites:
1 tub of WildWestLand Cream Passionel
2 tbsp dried apricot, finely chopped
2 tbsp roasted almonds, finely chopped
50 gr dark chocolate (vegan), finely chopped
2 tbsp grated coconut
10 salty sticks
– Mix chopped apricot, almond, chocolate and coconut in a low-rimmed bowl
– Make 10 cute little balls of Cream Passionel. You can use two spoons for this or just your hands – we don’t judge here.
– Roll those darlings through the chopped delights so they’re evenly coated.
– Cover and stick ‘em in the fridge for half an hour to firm up.
– When it’s time to shine, perk up each bite with a salty stick and get snacking.
Tip: If you’re feeling fancy, you can melt some extra chocolate and dip in the salty sticks for a glamorous touch. Or just eat the chocolate. You’re the chef, you decide.