Vegan Cowboy wraps with black beans, corn, cherry tomatoes and avocado
There it is. The secret of Those Vegan Cowboys’ success.
Ingredients – serves 4:
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 75 g corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 250g black beans, rinsed and drained
- Cayenne powder to taste
- 1 avocado, cut in strips
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 to 6 of your favorite tortilla wraps
- ¼ iceberg lettuce, washed and sliced
- Pepper and salt
- 1 tub of Garlic & Herb Affair
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and garlic in it.
Add the corn, beans and cayenne pepper and heat everything through while giving it a good stir. Season with salt and pepper.
Heat the tortillas as directed on the package.
Spread Garlic & Herb Affair onto the tortillas, and now have yourself a big fiesta with the sliced iceberg lettuce, cherry tomatoes and avocado. Spoon the warm bean mixture over this and roll up the wraps tightly.
*Combine with tequila & old cumbia music at your own risk (and please invite me if you do).